For use of our Site and other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below:1. Prohibited Items Policy.
• Alcoholic Beverages Tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
• Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
• Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group.
• Mature Audiences Policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and or described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprave people’s mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults.
• Obscene Items includes items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play.
• Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including "bondage" and "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion.
• Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature.
• Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
• Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purport's to breach any persons right to privacy.
• Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users individuals and or animals.
• Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists).
• Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
• "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
• Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes.
• Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g banquet halls listed as catering service.
• Incorrect City / Location of Listing.
• Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for. Further still shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
• Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups
• Restricted Item Policy: In addition to the above prohibited items policy users shall also adhere to and comply with the restricted items policy while listing, posting or providing information in relation to any goods or services.
• Duplicate Ad listings are not allowed: Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
• Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. (An example of such classifieds relating to an item not normally permitted would be a classified for the sale of a vibrator). Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.3. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
• Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
a. Suspension or termination of membership.
b. Permanent blocking of access to the site.
c. Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.